HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My Thermostat fell apart and disconnected one of the wires.

Customer Question
My Thermostat fell apart...

My Thermostat fell apart and disconnected one of the wires. Is there anyway to reconnect it.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

Just sometime specific to the thermostat

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I am able

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: HVAC
3/25/2018
HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 3 months ago
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

Hi I amCustomer a independent technician, I will assist you with your issue.

Don't forget to rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE when we are done. this will credit me for assisting you.

Can you attach clear pictures of thermostat wiring and thermostat..

click here to see how

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-fil

I see that you are offline and not responding at the moment, I will check on your status later today.

Customer/p>