HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Shouldn't the outside unit when the unit is running be

Customer Question
Shouldn't the outside unit...

Shouldn't the outside unit when the unit is running be blowing warm air vs cool air?

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Thermostat is at 74. I changed filter approx 3 weeks ago.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I just had by semi annual check up this past wednesday and we had two parts installed. The unit wasn't supposedly get a strong start and we installed a compressor saver.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/25/2018
HVAC Technician: gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician replied 2 months ago
gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician

Russ here. Depends on the temperature outside. Sometimes it will will feel cool if the air is cool. Are you having a problem?. Russ