HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My berg system is leaking when you pour a drink. This my…

Customer Question
My berg system...

My berg system is leaking when you pour a drink

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

This my first time

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No i rather have you guy do it

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I've had the system for about 4 years

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 day by:
3/25/2018
HVAC Technician: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 4 months ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
I'm still waiting .
HVAC Technician: Appliance Tech Care, HVAC Technician replied 4 months ago
Appliance Tech Care
Appliance Tech Care, HVAC Technician

Thanks for using this service.

I used to sell Berg Systems

What system do you have the remote dispenser system or the all bottle system or something else?