HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have two conquest 90 gas furnaces and we had a power

Customer Question
I have two conquest...

I have two conquest 90 gas furnaces and we had a long power outage and they won't restart now that the power is back on. The controllers seem to be working (calling for heat)

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Yes, I checked the setting, tried the reset buttons on the controllers and they seem to be OK

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it is possible, yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
3/24/2018
HVAC Technician: BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech replied 6 months ago
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech

hello,

do you have the model numbers?

And is there a flashing light visible on the circuit board in bottom of furnace?