HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My heater is blowing cold air. It is only 6 years old. What…

Customer Question
My heater is blowing...

My heater is blowing cold air. It is only 6 years old. What could be the issue

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Yes. The thermostat is at 80

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I have a technician

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't know what else to say

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: HVAC
3/24/2018
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 3 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

What is the brand and model of your unit? What is the flash sequence on the control board LED which is usually in the blower compartment. Do not remove the blower access panel to check.

Crown. It blew the 24 amp fuse. It has a steady light. It came on before and then turns to blowing cold air only,
Listen. What is the cost for this? If the cost is going up I am going to cancel

I'm going to open this up to my colleagues so one of them can help. Please don't respond (even to acknowledge this post)until you get a response from us. If you respond first it will only delay your answer.

I want an answer now or cancel and refund my money. You didn't say I would have to wait for 24 hours before I signed up.
Please cancel my order. I don't need your service.
Can you confirm receiving my message?