HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Ac unit not heating or cooling properly. Called company,

Customer Question
Ac unit not heating...

Ac unit not heating or cooling properly. Called company, technician sent out. He changed the fan and the Cap, said the system was up. had the same problem days later. Fan still not blowing. The fan is not blowing still.

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Set the thermostat to 75 degrees, compressor kicks in, but no fan operation.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Logical troubleshooting procedure.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: HVAC
3/24/2018
HVAC Technician: hvacdave84, HVAC Technician replied 4 months ago
hvacdave84
hvacdave84, HVAC Technician
Hello. Are you referencing the fan in the house or the fan on the unit outside?