HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Red dot AC unit freezing

Customer Question
Red dot AC unit freezing
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/23/2018
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 3 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, I need the full brand name and model number of the AC and a description of it, is it a window unit? or a central system.

.

Regarding freezing, if the air filter is dirty the AC will freeze its cooling coil, it will also freeze if you run the AC at night when its cooler that 72F outside.

.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.