HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

No power at Rh detected. I don't know what to do.I see that…

Customer Question
No power at Rh...

No power at Rh detected. I don't know what to do.I see that happened before.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I saw this few minutes ago but it smth wrong from yesterday.It was cold and the temperatures showing 24?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I don't have a choice,my husband is going to be here in 1.5 hrs. We moved to this house recently.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I can try to do it myself if it's possibly to fix it easily.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/23/2018
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 6 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, if your thermostat issued that notice, "no power at Rh detected" there is most likely a blown 3 amp fuse in the furnace/air handlers printed circuit board. If that is the case, there is a cause for such a blown fuse that will need to be located and corrected.

.

If you rate this answer positively I will be able to continue with coaching and repair guidance without any time limits,

.

Its time to rate my input for the day, that gets me paid, locate the "finish and rate your expert" link near the top of the page and click on it. I will appreciate that very much.

I am in every day from 9 am to 11 pm west coast USA time to do any follow up, including coaching and repair advice as needed.