HVAC

Connect one-on-one with a verified hvac technician who will answer your question

Rick
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

More related answers
All hvac technicians are VERIFIED
I have a goodman furnace. It turns on when I set the
Regan Land
Regan Land, General Manager
I have a goodman furnace. It turns on when I set the temperature higher doesn't seem to turn off automatically though … read more
Furnace worked fine last spring until we shut off end of
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, hvac technician
Furnace worked fine last spring until we shut off end of May. Turned heat on this past Saturday and would not come on. Tech came yesterday and replaced thermostat and furnace ran immediately. Today fu… read more
Start-up directions for Heil cgk100n09. I just changed the
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor
Start-up directions for Heil cgk100n09. I just changed the thermostat and associated wiring. Pilot light is out. … read more
Category-Gas Furnace--Installed new Day&nite N8MSL furnace
airheatman
airheatman, Heating & Air Conditioning Contractor
Category-Gas Furnace--Installed new Day&nite N8MSL furnace replacement. Recently, I replaced the thermostat without knowing the total problem. My renter reports that the furnace lights up, blows cool … read more
I have a Tempstar T8MPV075F two-stage variable speed mid-efficiency
Scott
Scott, Self Employed HVAC Service Technician
I have a Tempstar T8MPV075F two-stage variable speed mid-efficiency gas furnace which I bought in February 2009. Sunday morning it had stopped sometime during the night and the thermostat was showing … read more
Hello, I just bought a used Goodman Forced air furnace with
gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Service manager and owner
Hello, I just bought a used Goodman Forced air furnace with cooling unit. It is a 2004 vintage. Model PGB024075-1 Serial XXXXXXXXXX I am using it on a Park Model trailer in a Campground. I plumbed the… read more
I recently replaced the furnace in my home with 3year old Lennox
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman Service Technician
I recently replaced the furnace in my home with 3year old Lennox elite, 44,000 btu in 36,000 out. It was running on Natural gas and I purchased a conversion kit from a Lennox dealer and switched it ov… read more
Phil My wife has been bugging me to get back to you about
Tim H.
Tim H., Lead building engineer
Phil: My wife has been bugging me to get back to you about our furnace - it continues to act up. As you may remember, it will fail to shut down after a heat cycle, with the result that the blower keep… read more
I have a ducane furnace and my furnace keeps shutting off before
Tim H.
Tim H., Lead building engineer
I have a ducane furnace and my furnace keeps shutting off before it reaches the setting. I have changed the filter, cleaned out the blower area and changed 5 switches. What should i do next?… read more
My Trane XE78 Blowers continue to run after the gas burners
gotoman for ac
My Trane XE78 Blowers continue to run after the gas burners have been shut down by the thermostat. Blowers will run until the power to the furnace is interrupted. Furnace will restart normally after t… read more
hi, I just had a Goodman gmvc gas furnace installed and I
gotoman for ac
hi, I just had a Goodman gmvc gas furnace installed and I think there are a few, probably related, problems. The furnace only heats at high speed. At low speed it is circulating air at room temperatur… read more
I have a Goodman model GMPN060-3 gas furnace purchased new
BillyHvac
I have a Goodman model GMPN060-3 gas furnace purchased new about 14 years ago. It has worked perfectly until today. Some of the flame from the burners is being pushed back and is not entering the heat… read more
I have a Goodman Furnace installed 6 months ago and yesterday
BillyHvac
I have a Goodman Furnace installed 6 months ago and yesterday when I turned it on it fired up then shut down, so I went in the basement and looked at it and noticed there was an LED that was blinking … read more
I have a Goodman Gas Furnace and even if the thermostat asking
Douglas
Douglas, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a Goodman Gas Furnace and even if the thermostat asking for heat , the furnace does not start. I have installed a new honeywell thermostat. I also have a fan in the vent duct. When I turn the t… read more
I just had a thermostat replaced for my gas furnace and it
BillyHvac
I just had a thermostat replaced for my gas furnace and it does not seem to be working properly. If I set it at 68 degrees and the house is 66 degrees should it have come on. Also if it does come on i… read more
i have a gmnt-080-ab goodman furnace. it starts ok but when
M Oglesby
M Oglesby, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
i have a gmnt-080-ab goodman furnace. it starts ok but when it reaches thrmostat temp the gas shuts off the blower shuts down but the power exhaust fan keeps running about 1 min the gasvalve opens and… read more
I have a Tempstar furnace model #NTC5100BFC1, my problem is
Rick or Nick in Texas
Rick or Nick in Texas, General Manager-Lead Tech
I have a Tempstar furnace model #NTC5100BFC1, my problem is with the blower. Some times it works and some times it does not. When I shut off the power to the furnace and then restart it the blower wil… read more
furnace blower comes on, do not see ignighter glow, after several
coolman1973
coolman1973, AC/Heat Tech
furnace blower comes on, do not see ignighter glow, after several tries to work. furnace shuts down and red light blinks 4 times. do you think i should replace ignighter? model m1mc nordyne.… read more