HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Ducane cmpe075u3 intermittent power to inducer motor, on…

Ducane cmpe075u3 intermittent...

Ducane cmpe075u3 intermittent power to inducer motor, on call for heat

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

A- o k

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Board clicks to start inducer, works once every three tries

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/23/2018
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, if the power to the inducer comes and goes sporatically, and does it when you jumper the R terminal to the W terminal on the thermostats terminal strip inside the furnace, then... the problem is a bad printed circuit board,

.

If you would like up to 5 hours unlimited coaching on further diagnosis and repair, at no additional cost, its time to rate my input for the day, that gets me paid, locate the "finish and rate your expert" link near the top of the page and click on it. I will appreciate that very much.

I am in every day from 9 am to 11 pm west coast USA time to do any follow up, including coaching, training and repair advice as needed.

Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer