HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have had my heater since October, it is a 24kw unit.

Customer Question
Hi, I have had...

Hi, I have had my heater since October, it is a 24kw unit. Today, it will heat my two sinks to full temp but the shower will only heat to 86 when it is set for 122!!

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Checked the thermostat, its fine, when I use bath sink it flashes at the 122 then moves up. But with the shower, it flashes at 122 then immediately starts going down to 73 then back up to 85. Havent checked filters

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: HVAC
Hello??
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
what is taking so long
3/24/2018
HVAC Technician: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 3 months ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
I do. Why has it taken so long?
HVAC Technician: hvacdave84, HVAC Technician replied 3 months ago
hvacdave84
hvacdave84, HVAC Technician
Hello. I’d be happy to try and help. What is the brand and model number of the heater?
Atmor 24kw electric