HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

HELP - we have a Amitrol Model 7L-7P Serial # 3134 - IS THIS…

Customer Question
HELP - we have...

HELP - we have a Amitrol Model 7L-7P Serial # 3134 - IS THIS EXACT MODEL STILL PRODUCED?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just started leaking - we want to replace hopefully exact model so all plumbing FITS!

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No - we use ICS Heat & AC here in Allentown, PA

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

It needs replacing - rust running down tank and laundry room floor is wet!!

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No - JUST MY 1st QUESTION - IS THE EXACT MODEL STILL AVAILABLE???

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: HVAC
3/23/2018
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 3 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

This model is out of production and no longer available. The current version is very similar and your plumber should only have to make minimal piping changes.