HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

What is the best way to remove the fan hub on an series 220…

Customer Question
What is the best...

What is the best way to remove the fan hub on an series 220 series h3 fan blade? Is it OK to use heat?

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

I'm changing the propeller

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Two people.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: HVAC
3/23/2018
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 3 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

I cannot tell without seeing it

Take close up, exceedingly well focused photo

Use the 'add files' link next to your send button to get the photo(s) to me.

.

We can go from there with training, coaching and diagnosis.... without a time limit, In depth with as much detail as needed .

.

When we finally get the situation solved, please select the 'finish and rate your expert link' near the top of your page and click on it.

.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.