HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

WE have 4 Sanyo ION Inverters in Santa Fe NM. Model #KMHS…

WE have 4 Sanyo...

WE have 4 Sanyo ION Inverters in Santa Fe NM. Model #KMHS 0972, installed in the mid 1990's. Split type A/C + Heat.1.5 amp S of the 4 do not work properly one does not respond to controller at all. Need local support, someone who can physically visit site and determine the problem. We are NOT technically competent and the "manual" on line is meaningless to us. Please provide contact info for qualified service rep

Contractor's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Model #KMHS 0972, installed in the mid 1990's. Split type A/C + Heat.1.5 amp. 3 of the 4 units do not respond to controller.

Contractor's Assistant: How long have you had your HEAT.1.5?

Units were installed new in late 1990's, worked fine until a year ago

Contractor's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Sanyo product?

Changed batteries, tried various combinations of buttons. For example, set the desired temp at 86 degrees (it is cold in NM) never got heat, or a temp much above 64-66. One unit will not open up at all

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

YES! We need name and phone contact for service rep who can make a house call and determine what is wrong.

3/22/2018
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

Hi I am Gaztech1, a independent technician, I will assist you with your issue.

Don't forget to rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE when we are done. this will credit me for assisting you.

Here is a good reputable service contractor in you area.

Click here http://www.airconditioningnm.com/

Good luck with your issue

Best regards

Gaztech1

Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician