HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a Brand furnace. Its blowing cold air. Did a reset…

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a Miller Brand furnace. Its blowing cold air. Did a reset and its still doin it. Its also blinking a green light. According to the panel it its either its the pressure switch open fault or open limit switch fault. So what that mean or how do I fix it

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Yes. The thermastat is set at 70

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

My boyfriend is here and is going to do it. We've never had this problem before

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Nope jus wondering how to fix it or what wrong?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/22/2018
HVAC Technician: gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician replied 4 months ago
gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician

Russ here . Can you give me model number of the furnace please. Also how many time does the light flash.