HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Does the Delonghi rangehood DE90UM allow outside air in? I'm…

Customer Question
Does the Delonghi rangehood...

Does the Delonghi rangehood DE90UM allow outside air in?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I'm looking to purchase

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

There's no work to do, I haven't purchased it yet

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
3/22/2018
HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 6 months ago
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

Hi I amCustomer a independent technician, I will assist you with your issue.

Don't forget to rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE when we are done. this will credit me for assisting you.

The rangehood does not allow outside air in, exhaust only as for most rangehoods.

Vent pipe (not included )needs to be at least 6 inchs to allow high cfm this unit produces, and Outdoor termination exhaust outlet ( not included ) needs to be 6 inches also. If not proper size, unit will be very noisy.

Hope this answers your question.

Customer/p>
HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 5 months ago

I noticed question is still opened, do you still need assistance?

Please Don't forget to rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE if we are done. this will credit me for assisting you.

Best regards