HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My wife was cleaning the unit and it was open for maybe 10…

Customer Question
My wife was cleaning...

My wife was cleaning the unit and it was open for maybe 10 minutes or so. The unit seems to have just turned off, or stopped working and we can't figure out why.

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?

Where is the thermostat and where are the filters? We were cleaning the inside only

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Does in turn off automatically if you leave open for a while? Will it go back on?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Nothing that I can think of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/21/2018
HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 6 months ago
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

what are you refering to?????

forget it, it went back on