HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Have a Lennox G16Q3-75-7 blower goes on but no flame. I do…

Customer Question
Have a Lennox G16Q3-75-7...

Have a Lennox G16Q3-75-7 blower goes on but no flame. I do not hear any clicking just had the Inducer motor assembly replaced.It was working.The furnace is at our summer condo so we are not there much in winter we leave thermostat at 55 It was fixed in Nov.Last weekend when I went there it was blowing air but no flame,and I could not hear the clicking of the starter ignition

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Yes the thermostat works the fan turns on when I lower the thermostat I am thinking filters were changed in Nov. but I did not check them

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It depends on what it needs I can put in a sensor or a spark initiator or check the vacuum tubes for blocks but it is a two hr. Drive and my Wife has Cancer so I do not have to much time to wait around for repair guy and he just fixed it in Nov.I normally would do this stuff but since my wife is sick I had the guy fix it,so If I could find out what to do and It is not to involved.Like a probe or starter I would order parts and go do it myself

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: HVAC
3/21/2018
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 1 month ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

You need to be onsite to troubleshoot this

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I plan to go there but do to time constraints I would like to know what parts I should reasonably bring,I do not have the time to run back and forth

I'm sorry but there's no way to know what might be wrong based on your current description. It could be any one of a dozen (or more) parts most of which can't be returned.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
when can he call? I just Got a call from the credit card company as to the charges from you if they were denied run it through again I told him it was me

I'll call if you still want a call. Did you read my last response?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
How much will the total bill be? It may be better for me to call when I get to the condo it will be sometime in the next couple of days

You'll have to contact customer service about the charges.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

JUst come back to this thread when you're onsite & ready and I'll respond as soon as I can. I'll call you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks

You're welcome

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer