HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My bad furnace won't light up my model #PGS360115KGPOC1. Is…

Customer Question
My bad furnace won't...

My bad furnace won't light up my model #PGS360115KGPOC1

Contractor's Assistant: Did you check the furnace's filters?

Yes is clean

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I need to location of my pilot switch on this model

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: HVAC
3/20/2018
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 4 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

This unit has an electronic spark ignition, no pilot. Look on the control board and see if we get a blinking light to indicate why it is not lighting.

lights just stay on there no blinking light

If light is solid that indicates there is not an open limit or anything so it should light.What does it do on call for heat? Does the small vent motor come on? If not try jumping R and W on board and see if it will come on.Isse may be with thermostat.

https://i.imgur.com/JprQdYv.png

Sorry didn't reply back yesterday cuz it rain on me and when I turn the the thermostat call for the heat it on and clit only blowing cold air..but did not jump the wire yet may be try that today after work..thank you for ur time and support

Let me know.If unit comes on when R and W are jumped,issue is outside of furnace with wiring or thermostat.

Guess what happened u be so surprised the thermostat the battery is low but the screen didn't show or anything with the battery low my dad change the battery and he turn the unit and it's work... But very appreciated ur time and support again