HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

How do I get thermostat off hold? Batteries needed to be…

How do I get...

How do I get thermostat off hold?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

Batteries needed to be replaced so I did that and reset days but cover wouldn't go on correctly so kept tryi g to put on a d must have messed up system.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, I think I can with tech"S help.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It is a whiterogers thermostat

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Press RUN to cancel a hold and run the programmed schedule.

Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor
Ok, so can I now set days and times and temps? Hope so. Husband thinks I broke it.
Phone call session started