HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Furnace isn't working. Getting power everywhere but the

Customer Question
Furnace isn't working. Getting...

Furnace isn't working. Getting power everywhere but the thermostat is blank. Digital bryant

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

I don't know but with power to thermostat and no display, I think it is the thermostat

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Trying!

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not really

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/18/2018
HVAC Technician: Daniel Plourde, HVAC Technician replied 6 months ago
Daniel Plourde
Daniel Plourde, HVAC Technician

hi i am dan i can help you with this. first i will need to know the model of the thermostat you are working on and just to confirm you do have 24 volts between the R and C terminal at the thermostat?

Voltmeter messing up

ok what is the model of your thermostat