HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Contractor license. 10 years

Customer Question
Contractor license Contractor's Assistant:...

Contractor license

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

10 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yes

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: HVAC
3/18/2018
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 5 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, what is your question exactly, I need type. brand and model number of equipment in most cases,

A bit about myself,. I am 77 years old, semi retired, california contractors licence, HVAC, electrical. boilers refrigeration unlimited inactive. 27 staff at peak, consulting for the last 20 years nationally, over 9,000 questions answered here with 98%+ success rating

.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.