HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Is the on position 1 or 0 for a Carrier air purifier. My…

Customer Question
Is the on position...

Is the on position 1 or 0 for a Carrier air purifier

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

My maintenance man could not schedule when I was home. I'm leaving for 3 months to Australia. I changed the filter myself - very difficult. But the light did not come back on

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Already changed filter

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The switch in the front has two option 1 and 0. Which one is on

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: HVAC
3/18/2018
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 4 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, 1 is on, 0 is Off.

You probably dislodged one of the wires inside the air purifier, or if its the electronic type may not have gotten the high tension wire and ground module reinstalled correctly.

If you can get me the model number of the air purifier I can be much more specific.

.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.