HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My handle on side door will not lock how do i fix it? just…

Customer Question
My handle on side...

My handle on side door will not lock how do i fix it?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just started this yesterday

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Model 1928

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/17/2018
HVAC Technician: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 4 months ago
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

Welcome to Just Answer, an expert advisory company. My name is ***** ***** I am here to help you with your inquiry today… my goal is to give you the best experience with Just Answer as possible and instill your confidence in us with a 5 star rating…..….since I am not there it can be that much more daunting a task….. so I will need your to help with any information that I may ask and that you can provide…. I do need this for a more complete picture in trying to resolving your issue ..…… uploading pictures will help so I may request them….…I ask for your patience and together I am confident we can get this done…….you will be getting an automated phone message request, you can accept if it is more comfortable for you or disregard it for now…….. I am going to review what you have given me so far........ and I will be responding shortly

Thanks

eddie

Please keep in mind I have nothing to do with billing ……….customer service would accommodate you on that…….I can only receive any kind of monetary credit from an acceptance of my answer by you with a positive rating

----the make and model of the handle

----is it a deadbolt or handle?

----what is and isn't happening?

----what happened in your estimation that made it go from working to non working?

----are you capable of fixing or replacing this yourself with instruction?

If you could upload a couple of photos it would help out considerably

How to send a photo or file instructions

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

Thanks