HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

The thermostd says low battery. I changed the batteries and…

Customer Question
The thermostd says low...

The thermostd says low battery. I changed the batteries and no change

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

How can I tell, it has been working just fine

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Furnace is cold I followed the instructions for the battery change and nothing happened

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: HVAC
3/17/2018
HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 4 months ago
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

Hi I amCustomer a independent technician, I will assist you with your issue.

Don't forget to rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE when we are done. this will credit me for assisting you.

Remove batteries and inspect thermostat battery slot for corrosion at contact points

I noticed question is still opened, do you still need assistance?

Please Don't forget to rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE if we are done. this will credit me for assisting you.

Best regards