HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Changed batteries in thermostat. furnace won't turn on. Not…

Customer Question
Changed batteries in thermostat...

Changed batteries in thermostat . furnace won't turn on

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

Not sure

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Batteries were low when i changed them . think i reset schedule correctly. do have temp set and 71 and held. furnace still not going on

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: HVAC
3/17/2018
HVAC Technician: Bill, HVAC Technician replied 5 months ago
Bill
Bill, HVAC Technician

I am very sorry for the delay. I just logged on and saw you had not been helped yet.

Let me know if you still need help and if so the furnace make and model

Called a furnace guy and was igniter. Do I get my $5 back?