HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Our power went out, now when I go to turn on the stove,

Customer Question
Our power went out...

Our power went out, now when I go to turn on the stove, eco-35, all I am getting is the OFF light on, next is red number counting 2, 5, 7, H. Just wondering if it needs to be reset? We have lost our power in the past and never had this issue. Thanks

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Power flickered off and on yesterday, just trying to re light it now.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, if it is simple! lol

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 day by:
3/18/2018
HVAC Technician: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 4 months ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
please
HVAC Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 4 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

Hello and welcome to Just Answer… My name is ***** ***** allow me a few moments while I do some research, my recommendation will appear shortly.

There are a couple of things you can try to see if the error codes will clear;

Located above and below the auger are 2 reset buttons on safety temperature switches. Make sure these are not tripped.

You can then try to reset the unit and see if it works or produces a different error code.

If the system has already tried 3 times to come back on automatically however it was unsuccessful, the system usually will lock out and resetting will not solve the problem. You will need to contact SBI (Stove Builder International) for technical support at Phone :(###) ###-####/p>

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

HVAC Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 3 months ago

I was reviewing my open questions list and noticed this one has not been answered or replied to. Did you still need help with it or should it go back to customer service for proper processing?

Hello...

I am not sure if you have been receiving my follow up messages regarding this question however, if you would be so kind as to please respond and let me know if the information I provided initially was helpful or if you still require some assistance, I would sincerely ***** ***** that way I can either continue helping you or forward this to customer support for further processing.

Thank you very much,

Dave

Hello... I would very much appreciate if you can take a few moments and reply to this email and let me know if you still require assistance, or should I proceed forward to closing out this question since it has been open for so long.

Thank you,

Dave

HVAC Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 2 months ago

Hello, I was reviewing my open questions and noticed this one has not been replied too, however I did respond with an answer back on March 18, 2018 and therefore I am wondering if that has resolved the problem you were experiencing. I would greatly appreciate a reply email, so I can complete this open question, or just let me know if you need further assistance, and I can continue to look for another solution.

HVAC Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 1 month ago

I do apologize for these continuing follow-up messages, however since this question remains open and will only close out once the rating portion has been completed by you. Please assist me by taking a few moments to fulfill the rating requirement and this will satisfy the system.

Thank you so much, I sincerely ***** *****

Best,

Dave

HVAC Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 29 days ago

Greetings...

I was reviewing my open questions and noticed this one has not been rated yet. If you could take a couple of moments and complete the 5 Star Rating which will close out the question I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Dave