HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

How do I get my screen smaller? We just recently switched…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get my screen smaller? We just recently switched from dirct tv to AT&T and I can't read the sides of the screen to know what is on the screen. Everything I tried has not worked. AT&T says it is a TCL problem. Can you help me?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

For several weeks. When I go to look at the recordings screen, I can't tell what is on the side of the screen because it is too big.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

As I said everything I have tried with the remote that I know to do has not worked. Any suggestions?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I was watching a basketball game earlier and couldn't see the scores at the bottom of the screen.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/16/2018
HVAC Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 6 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

Hello and welcome to Just Answer… My name is ***** ***** allow me a few moments while I do some research, my recommendation will appear shortly.

What make and model tv do you have?

I have already figured it out while you took forever to get to my problem. I really should get a refund on my credit card.

I am sorry it took so long for someone to respond, I just logged on 5 minutes prior to replying to your question. if you would like a refund please contact customer service and they can assist you better.