HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Thermostat says: Sreen locked. How can I unlock it to change…

Customer Question
Thermostat says: Sreen locked...

Thermostat says: Sreen locked. How can I unlock it to change temperatures? Thanx, B.H.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

HVAC is probably not involved, I just cannot adjust settings.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

As soon as I touch 'temp' botton screen says 'Screen locked.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: HVAC
3/16/2018
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 4 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

What's the band and model of your thermostat?