HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a Lennox Model G24M3-75A2. The unit turns on, the…

Customer Question
I have a Lennox...

I have a Lennox Model G24M3-75A2. The unit turns on, the evac runs for 30-40 seconds, the gas turns on, the igniter kicks on. Sometimes the burners light and run fine. Sometimes they light for 5-8 seconds and kick back off. Sometimes they light for as little as 2 seconds and kick off and the furnace goes into lockout mode. I have replaced the flame sensor (after trying to clean the old one), the igniter (after cleaning the old one) the pressure/prove valve, and the filter is new. Burners were removed and blown out with compressed air. Can you tell me what to try next?

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Thermostat is fine, and as I said filter is new.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I told you all I did....

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/16/2018
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 5 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

1. What is the error code you get on board?

2.Does vent fan stay running the entire time?

3.Does main blower come on after burners ignite everytime?

4. Is furnace hard wired or plugged into a receptacle?