HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My weil mclain just stopped working and it is 20 degrees…

Customer Question
My weil mclain just...

My weil mclain just stopped working and it is 20 degrees outside

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

One hour

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Right now yes if we cant solve will call installer in am

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Like what just no heat unit is on but dont hear it kick in when calling for heat

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Thermostats are set on 70 this is hot water system

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: HVAC
ok what do I do first
3/16/2018
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 5 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Do you still need help? f so I need the model of your boiler

model gv 90+ series 2

which LED's on the control are lit? steady on? flashing?

let me look

Ok