HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Need someone to help me figure out how to reprogram my

Customer Question
Need someone to help...

Need someone to help me figure out how to reprogram my furnace timer

Contractor's Assistant: Did you check the furnace's filters?

Can tell make but not model

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No not the filters. Need to reprogram when it turns on and off

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: HVAC
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/16/2018
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 5 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

What is the model on the timer/thermostat?

I couldn’t locate that but in playing with it I finally figured it out. Thx though

No problem,you may request a refund from administration.