HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

No heat coming through the house. Furnace has a blinking red…

Customer Question
No heat coming through...

No heat coming through the house. Furnace has a blinking red light

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

I checked thermostat but not the filters

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I was hoping I could but if not I'll have to call somebody

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can I clean the filter or do I have to buy a new one

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/15/2018
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 5 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

Can you look inside the burner compartment on label on side panel and get me the model on your furnace? Then look in blower compartment and tell me the pattern of the light blinking that will guide us in determining what is failing with the furnace.(Note) if no peep hole and you have to remove blower panel to see control board, it will be necessary to hold door switch in to have power to board)

LB 750
F
It was a slow blinking light (only 1 blink pattern)

Not finding the legend on this one.I will open to colleagues to see if they can assist.