HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My pilot light went out in the recent storm. How do I

Customer Question
My pilot light went...

My pilot light went out in the recent storm. How do I relight it? Thanks!! Ted

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Hi! Pearl - I'm hoping that we weren't disconnected. Thanks.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Ted

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I think not - it's a matter of getting to the pilot light which I assume is behind the small glass window - how do I remove that? I don't want to break it. Thanks. Ted

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: HVAC
3/15/2018
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 4 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your

issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

What is the brand and model of your unit?