HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I'm trying to attach my 600 cfm blower to my wolf 36"

Customer Question
Hello, I'm trying to...

Hello, I'm trying to attach my 600 cfm blower to my wolf 36" downdraft and blow it directly out the back wall. However the 2 screw holes for attachment do not exist. No way to secure and mate with the six inch hole at the rear. Hope that makes sense..... Probably overlooking something very basic. Have pics of my predicament if that helps

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Wolf is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Dd36 is the downdraft, Blower is 600 cfm. Both purchased 2 months ago

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes already installed but trying to figur blower attachment

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just spec sheet on blower and installation instructions

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: HVAC
3/13/2018
HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 4 months ago
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

I see your issue, its missing the 2 top screw holes? is it possible they are behind the plate , try lifting selve out of the way..very hard to assist you without being there for this .

Try calling Wolf for assistance

Sincerely

Customer/p>

http://www.subzero-wolf.com/assistance