HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Help! Our Cor thermostat is all dark and non-operative. Have…

Customer Question
Help! Our Cor...

Help! Our Cor thermostat is all dark and non-operative. Have checked the circuit breakers. What's next?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

If the thermostat is powered thru the hvac, we have to then assume the main hvac is the problem.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Defininately not, just trying to figure out if there is anything that we can do to get heat and save a call to the installers.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

If I had said i was going to attempt to do the repair would the answer be the same?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: HVAC
3/13/2018
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 4 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

Look in air handler or furnace for a small car type fuse on control board and see if it is blown.

https://i.imgur.com/UxPpnn4.png

https://i.imgur.com/kYe4Epz.png