HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My thermostat is stuck on 78°. I can't find my operation…

Customer Question
My thermostat is stuck...

My thermostat is stuck on 78°. I can't find my operation manual.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

The thermostat

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Don't know

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can I speak to a technician?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: HVAC
3/12/2018
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 4 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

Can you remove front cover from thermostat and get me the model number?

Model# ***** - 1801
Is there a phone# ***** can call to speak to someone?

Here is a link to the user guide. Make sure HEAT or COOL is selected and then try to press plus or minus and see if temp setpoint changes.

https://customer.honeywell.com/resources/Techlit/TechLitDocuments/33-00000s/33-00188EFS.pdf

the website will be offering a live phone call for an additional fee. Due to my current work load and responsibilities I may not be available for the live phone call .Please note that there is an additional cost for the service and if a technician calls it may be a different technician. However we can continue here as long as needed .

I can't find the "Call me" button.

UNable to take call .