HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I NEED INSRTUCTIONS ON HOW TO SET THE CLOCK TIME ON OUR

Customer Question
I NEED INSRTUCTIONS ON...

I NEED INSRTUCTIONS ON HOW TO SET THE CLOCK TIME ON OUR LENNOX COMFORT SEIED THERMOSTAT.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

SPECIFIC TO SETTING THE THERMOSTAT. I AM UNABLE TO FIND THE MODEL NUMBER.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

DAYLIIGHT SAVINGS TIME AND A POWER LOSS CHANGED THE ORIGINAL PROPER TIME SETTING

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/12/2018
HVAC Technician: gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician replied 4 months ago
gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician

Russ here. This is manual for Comfort Sense thermostat.

Do you still need help. Russ