HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Our Buderus GB 142 has a flashing P00 on the controller.

Customer Question
Our Buderus GB 142...

Our Buderus GB 142 has a flashing P00 on the controller. Reset does not change it and I cannot find that error code in the manual

Contractor's Assistant: How old is the appliance? Have you gotten error messages before?

5 years old. Never had that error.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. It’s Saturday and i’ve Left a message with our plumber a few hours ago, no response.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Like what?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: HVAC
3/11/2018
HVAC Technician: Bill, HVAC Technician replied 4 months ago
Bill
Bill, HVAC Technician

hello,

I am very sorry for the delay.

The P = pressure. The P00 means the boiler currently has no pressure. You would need to start at the beginning of startup and diagnose as to why the boiler is not kicking on.

Then during that start up a different code should appear other than P00

Our plumber called back and told me how to recharge the pressure with the glycol pump. No further help needed.

Which explains the P00 exactly.

Have a great weekend