HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Ado ou sell the button that opens the door, mine broke,

Customer Question
Ado ou sell the...

Ado ou sell the button that opens the door, mine broke

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Question,where to buy parts for my microwave oven

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is a lit ton, about 16 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No,I will get someone who knows what they are doing

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I will look for the number if it is available

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: HVAC
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What is the phone number to reach you
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/10/2018
HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 1 month ago
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

Hi I amCustomer a independent technician, I will assist you with your issue.

Don't forget to rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE if we are done. this will credit me for assisting you.

Look for sticker and give me make and model. sometime inside door.

Please review your spelling before sending your responce.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Cell phone number I gave is wrong....it is(###) ###-####
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Phone number is(###) ###-####

If you gave me the make and model I would have told you if parts are available, how to order online and how much.

I do not need to call you..

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am trying to find them. Thanks
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I cannot find any model number where I can se them. Thanks...for you info

Is microwave over the range type or on the counter?

Does it have a name plate in front like Kenmore, panasonic...etc?

if you open door is there a info sticker on the frame ?

maybe on the back side? underside?...

If you cant find the info, then there is noyhing I can do .

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer