HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

This to unlock the rosters thermostat. It doesn’t have a…

Customer Question
This to unlock the...

This to unlock the white rosters thermostat. It doesn’t have a menu button

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

Specific to the thermostat

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Ihiw to change the program temp

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: HVAC
3/10/2018
HVAC Technician: BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech replied 4 months ago
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech

Have you held the UP button and the DOWN button (the arrows to raise and lower temp) at the same time?

No

hold the up and down at the same time and tell me if lock icon goes away

Only the hold button I kept it depressed. The unlock sign disappears n reappears again

can you please hold the up arrow and down arrow at same time and tell me if lock goes away

It diesnt
I press the up n down button together n it did not unlock

Is this your thermostat HERE

If u can’t help me by chatting than how can u help me by calling??
You’ve just asked me one thing to do n I’ve fone that ..

are you getting my responses?

I just sent you a manual to see if it is your thermostat.

There are hundreds of thermostats and I do not know what you have as you have not supplied a model number. Please look at the manual I sent

I tried turning the switch riff n pressing the up n button but the heater still didn’t come on.
I tried putting the temp all the way to 90 n still it didn’t come on.
By the way..it wasn’t the unlock button below the temp..it was the flame button
Did see the picture of the thermostat screen I sent u..?