HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Why is there cold air coming out of vent. The heat is on.

Customer Question
Why is there cold...

Why is there cold air coming out of vent

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

The heat is on

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yeah

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Debbie

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/10/2018
HVAC Technician: BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech replied 4 months ago
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech

Good morning,

If cold air is blowing out and no heat....AND the furnace should be putting out heat....then the furnace has a tripped safety or fault.

Do you know the make and model of the furnace?

also please diregard computer generated phone offers as that option is not available.