HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

We purchased a Goodman Model GDS8084BN in July 2017. It

Good Morning, Contractor's Assistant:...

Good Morning,

Contractor's Assistant: Hi. How can I help?

We purchased a Goodman Model GDS8084BN in July 2017. It seems to blow cold air for a long time before it gets warm and seems to blow air for to long after the heat shuts off. Is there any adjustments that can be made to change these settings?

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Yes, the filters have recently been changed and the thermostat seems to be ok.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Probably not

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so.

3/10/2018
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech

Good morning,

There are a couple adjustments available on the board in the furnace.

Starting on page 30 HERE you can set dip switches to adjust timing. If you do this yourself be careful and note beginning position of each switch

Billy

Thank you, ***** ***** provide this information to a certified tech to make the changes

You are very welcome.

Just rate service at top of screen (stars) to close this thread.

Thank you

Billy

BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech