HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I think there is an issue with my thermostat...there are no…

Customer Question
I think there is...

I think there is an issue with my thermostat...there are no numbers in the box...i just put new batteries in it

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

To the thermostat

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Well if i can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No.... i just turned it off today and then I went to turn it back on it woudnt

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: HVAC
Is there anyone here?
3/10/2018
HVAC Technician: gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician replied 4 months ago
gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician

Russ here. If your thermostat is blank and you replaced the batteries then you have a bad thermostat. Just make sure batteries are tight and they are going the right way. Russ.