HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

How do you get apart a usa1ooo edenpure heater to replace a…

Customer Question
How do you get...

How do you get apart a usa1ooo edenpure heater to replace a heat sensor

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Yes it will heat for about 10 minutes and quite. talked to a edenpure parts man. he sent me a heat sensor. i cant get the heater apart

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have the fan and circuit board out. can get to heating tubes . that is as far as i can go

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: HVAC
3/8/2018
HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 5 months ago
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

Here you go!! Click on this link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmrXXdirnaA&t=16s

Was this helpfull? or do you need more assistance?

i am workimg on a usa1000 modela4188?rtl the video you gave me was on other models i can get to the fan and the circuit board, and no futher
HVAC Technician: Chris Wagner,
 replied 5 months ago
Chris Wagner

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your Heater. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Do you still require help?