HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Imperial convection oven wont stay lit when started it comes…

Customer Question
Imperial convection oven wont...

Imperial convection oven wont stay lit when started it comes on then goes rite out Gas propane it trys to stay lit sometimes then goes out I replaced spark igniter modual and flame sensor probe on left side

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Imperial ICV

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Its getting gas then you can see flame move around burners but wont stay on i replaced left side probe was thinking maybe right needs replaced

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: HVAC
3/8/2018
HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 4 months ago
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

Hi I amCustomer a independent technician, I will assist you with your issue.

Don't forget to rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE if we are done. this will credit me for assisting you.

You will need to change oven gas control valve.

what is exact make and model\?look for that under top of frame of bottom door.