HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

A.C. won't come on even when we use hold button to lower…

Customer Question
A.C. won't come...

A.C. won't come on even when we use hold button to lower temp. New house, tried setting and it keeps showing 75° when we want it 72°.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just today when husband decided to change temp.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just want A.C. unit to come on.

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?

Yes, new house worked good until husband fooled with it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: HVAC
3/8/2018
HVAC Technician: gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician replied 4 months ago
gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician

Russ here. Does fan work in on position.

Doesn't appear to ,can't hear it running.
HVAC Technician: Chris Wagner,
 replied 4 months ago
Chris Wagner

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your System. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Do you still need assistance?