HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have model NSFD04797 when the temperature gets to 190 the…

Customer Question
I have model NSFD04797...

I have model NSFD04797 when the temperature gets to 190 the unit shuts off the gas blodgett

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?

I cleaned the thermostat but not the filter

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The paint on the inside is peeling will the unit have to painted when we get it back in service

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: HVAC
3/7/2018
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 4 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, do you have a brand name and description of the appliance to go with that model number.... so far that model number looks like a National Safety Foundation number, not an actual model number, but I will know know until you tell me what brand and describe the appliance, Is it a gas furnace? Water heater? Boiler? or Toaster

We can go from there without any time limits

.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

It is a Blodgett that is the only number i can find.

Is it a Blodgett pizza oven? Blodgett furnace or Blodgett boiler... Post what it is, and another expert should respond, meantime I will opt out.