HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a Lennox Unit model number 13hpx-030-230-17 and its…

Customer Question
I have a Lennox Unit...
I have a Lennox Unit model number 13hpx-030-230-17 and its needing a new compressor. Is there a part number I can search for online? Thank you
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/7/2018
HVAC Technician: Daniel Plourde, HVAC Technician replied 1 month ago
Daniel Plourde
Daniel Plourde, HVAC Technician

hi i am dan i can help you with this. please give me a couple minutes to research the specs and i will get back to you shortly

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you.

THIS is a Copeland replacement compressor for your unit. if you have any more questions about this please let me know or if this helps you i would appreciate it if you could rate me on my service by selecting one of the stars on your page.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'm not too sure this is correct. My unit is a Lennox.How do I can an OEM part for this?

lenox makes the unit but like 90% of the other manufacturers they useCopelandd brand compressors

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Is there something you can send me to confirm that this compressor will work with this model number? The link you sent me to the eBay purchase has no refunds or returns… So obviously I need to make sure

10j68 is the part number from lenox for the compressor. the best way to confirm the correct compressor is to get the model number of the compressor in the system

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Would this be the right part? I like how this company has returns - https://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Compressor/10J68/3437161

it is the correct part number for Lenox but without the information from the current compressor and a picture of the new one it is hard to be sure

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Also here is an image of the new one - https://www.hvacpartsshop.com/10j68-compressor-interlink-2t-p-r410a/
No that is for the whole condenser. On the actual compressor is another name plate with the information for the compressor itself
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Inside the unit?
Can't we tell what compressor is used by the model number of the unit?
based off of the model number that is the part number that comes up for the compressor. Checking the compressor info is just a way to confirm that
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Okay perfect. Thank you.
Your welcome if you have any more questions please let me know and if you could rate me on my service by selecting one of the five stars on your page I would appreciate it.
Daniel Plourde
Daniel Plourde
Daniel Plourde, HVAC Technician