HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a whisper heat furnace and the thermostat is not

Customer Question
I have a whisper...

I have a whisper heat furnace and the thermostat is not working, can you please advise me of a residential maintenance company in Brampton who will install a new one for me?

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

It is definitely the thermostat, the filters have been check, i think its a lose wire on the thermostat because I can manover it and the furnace will kick in but only if I set it to 25 and will continue to bow heat, it gets to the top end of the thermostat, I turn it down to 20 which is the normal setting for us and it just switches off.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, I need a contractor

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so, can you advise a contractor in the Brampton area

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: HVAC
3/7/2018
HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 4 months ago
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

Hi I amCustomer a independent technician, I will assist you with your issue.

Don't forget to rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE if we are done. this will credit me for assisting you.

Here is a good choice. Click on link

https://reliancehomecomfort.com/brampton/?utm_source=ypca&utm_medium=iyp&utm_campaign=ypg

Thermostat's are easy to change. Shut power off to furnace when replacing t-sat